R.K.M Powergen Pvt Ltd (RKMPPL) is a Joint Venture Company promoted by R.K. Powergen Pvt Ltd (RKPPL), Chennai.
R.K.M Powergen Pvt Ltd (RKMPPL) is a Joint Venture Company promoted by R.K. Powergen Pvt Ltd (RKPPL), Chennai and Mudajaya Corporation Berhad Malaysia, with the object of setting up Coal Based Power projects in the State of Chhattisgarh.
Current Projects : 4X360 MW Coal Based Thermal Power Plant, Ucchpinda Village, Janjgir Champa District, Chhattisgarh.
MCB is one of the leading civil contractors in Malaysia. It is a well integrated group of companies with its subsidiaries and associated companies involved in construction, property development, independent power production, project management services, manufacturing and trading of construction materials. The group is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System certification of various standard organizations including MS (Malaysian Standards), EN (European Standards) and BS (British Standards). MCB is a leading Class A Contractor registered with the Contractors Service Centre as well as a Grade G7 Contractor registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). Both Class “A” and Grade “G7” are the highest registration categories, widely recognised in Malaysia.
To-date, the Group has successfully completed various types of contracts such as highways, roads, bridges, power stations, buildings, infrastructure, marine structures, dams, retaining structures, water supply works, drainage and sewerage works with a total value of RM5.1 billion.
Following are some the projects undertaken by MCB in India with a total value of RM324 million
- Installation of Make-Up-Water System Package for Kahalgaon STPP, Stage-II (3 x 500MW) India, awarded by National Thermal Power Corporation of India.
- Four Laning and Strenghtening of Pune-Nasik Road [N.H.-50] in the State of Maharashtra, India.
- Construction of four (4) lanes and strengthening of Pune-Solapur-Hyderabad Road in the State of Maharashtra, India.
- Widening to four (4) lanes and strengthening of existing two (2) lanes of Udaipur-Ratanpur-Gandhinagar Road in the state of Gujarat, India.
- Contract Package No 12: Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Kumhari (Km 0) to Bemetara (Km 67.39) Section in Chhattisgarh, India (Mudajaya-BSBK JV).
Board Directors of RKMPPL
- Dr. Andal Arumugam
- Dr. S.Arumugam
- Mr. T.M.Singaravel
- Mr. Ng Ying Loong
- Mr. Anto S.F.Joseph
- Mr. V.Jeyakumar
- Quality policy and Customer satisfaction
- Target and timely completion of projects
- Repeated Orders
- To Grow Globally as a Preferred Coal based power projects specializing.
- Also in Biomass Based Power Electrical Projects.
- Manufacture of allied accessories required for electrical contractor.
- Energy Management
- To achieve complete customer satisfaction by ensuring.
- International quality of work.
- Completion of work on schedule.
- Provision of optimum solution.